You may also call Beth at email@example.com and she'll help you create your rockin' night here at the Belly Up!
Belly Up may be known as San Diego’s best live music venue, but it is also a unique, first-class atmosphere with a true Southern California feel. We have the ability to transform the venue into any theme you can imagine.
Rent the Belly Up for:
- Company Dinners & Parties
- Breakfasts, luncheons & matinees (great for non-profits!)
- Birthday & Anniversary Parties
- Holiday Parties
- Post-Convention/Trade-Show Parties
- Employee Appreciation Parties
- Product Launches
- Client Entertaining
- Wedding Receptions
- Charity Fundraisers
Belly Up also has availability for group sales into one of our existing shows (ages 21 and over, please). The facility has so much to offer including:
- Located just two blocks from the beach, close to local hotels and train station
- State of the art sound and lighting system (see production page for details)
- Complete backline (see production page for details)
- Experienced talent buyer to assist with booking your entertainment
- Full kitchen with in-house chef & party planner to customize your catering needs and budget
- Two full bars
- Two HD projection screens (great for video montages, product launches, sponsor logos & power point presentations)
- Three flatscreen TVs
- Use your imagination…we can do a formal seated dinner for 100 or a cocktail reception for 600.
FACILITY FEE INCLUDES
- Your personal marquee message
- Up to 10 hours of venue use for a full venue buy out
- House lighting & sound systems
- Security Staff
- Event Manager
- Bar & Wait staff
- All in house AV & backline
- Dressing Rooms
Existing Seating including:
- Black Chairs w/back: 72
- Folding Chairs: 100
- Bar Stools w/o back: 102
- Hi-Boy Tables: 18 w/bench seating & barstools
- Hi-Boy Tables: 8 w/bench seating
- 21 black chairs w/backs
- Cocktail Rounds: 8
- 8’ Banquet Tables: 8
On a budget? Belly Up is also avail for matinees (Sat & Sun, 3 hour window), happy hour buy outs (Friday only, 5-8pm) and group sales into shows!
PRIVATE EVENT F.A.Q.
- Q: Can minors attend private events?
- A: No, unfortunately, Belly Up is a 21+ venue by law.
- Q: How late can we stay?
- A: 1:00 a.m., We would like to have staff out by 1:30.
- Q: Can we bring in alcohol?
- A: Because we hold a public liquor license all alcohol service must go through the Belly Up, but we can tailor your bar service to fit your budget!
- Q: Can we bring in our favorite caterer?
- A: No, all catering is service through the Tavern. Our chef will tailor a menu to your palate & budget!
- Q: How many guest can the venue accommodate?
- A: 600 for a cocktail reception. For a dinner, up to 350 will fit comfortably in the Belly Up. If the party #s increase, we recommend utilizing the Tavern and possibly the outback lounge for additional seating. Ask Beth for more info.